MY JENNIFER LOPEZ WORLD OF MUSIC

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This news came from the blogger name "akira"Akira Imai is a writer & former NHK (Japan's national public broadcasting org.) executive producer. Winner of broadcasting awards, etc.

Still feeling the lingering memory of "Stairway to Heaven". I was completely pleased with KSW's work that I've watched them one after another, among them was Bad Love. To tell the truth, LYW coming out as heroine in this drama, I didn't notice it until recently.

I first saw LYW in QSD & recognized her charming facial expressions in SBDH. I thought that I have seen her in a drama series before. Why I couldn't remember it. Perhaps because I was focused on KSW. I had a crush on the actor. It's embarrassing. Another reason was because the role of the heroine was a woman of sheer happiness.

It is LYW's greatest weapon because I was likely subdued by her diverse facial expressions (the smile is especially good).

Korea's stars KSW & LYW, the two appearing together. Bad Love was a wonderful TV drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog, Enjoy!!!

Please Leave Some Comment