MY JENNIFER LOPEZ WORLD OF MUSIC

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lee Yo-won is still played eight years of marriage girls talk about their families mysticism

Korean actress, Lee Yo-won regarded as taboo in his private life the famous actor to be open. Even in the production of conferences and the like public occasions, she stop talking with their families did not answer the question. In an interview, etc., if journalists want to lead the private life of the issue, she also made it clear that refusal, saying "can not answer." Therefore, people do not understand Lee Yo-won's character mistakenly thought she was "very difficult to get along," and so on.

October 18, in the film "miso" propaganda interview, the media reporter, Lee Yo-won is still not clear about the personal lives of the question to accept the position. She said, "Although all the artists will not want to be always the same rumors, but I am particularly disgusted. Although I am already married, but I do not think I should be a married woman's image. I will take the initiative to show that they do not like questions about his family. "

The age of 23 in 2003, Lee Yo-won it early married. Since then there have been various programs and the media want her to open some of my daily family life and personal, but all were rejected. In the filming of television commercials, she made it clear that the image of the housewife and the advertising theme, "regardless of performance fees are mostly small, are not filming." Because of this, although Lee Yo-won have been married for 8 years, but she has never played in TV shows or movies off "Mother" role, but in pure form as a lively girl starring role.

30-year-old Lee Yo-won said, "because my character is, in fact, will often create friction with the journalists. Other actresses would cleverly avoid this question with a smile, but I like it or not will be reflected in the feelings of face. Since I have been so, so there will be many viewers mistakenly believe that I have not married. But I think that this is reflected as an actress, one aspect of their professional, "expressed her personal philosophy.

1 comment:

Welcome To My Blog, Enjoy!!!

Please Leave Some Comment